Undergraduate Exchange Program
The program of academic mobility gives the possibility for international students to attend classes for one or two semesters at UDESC. The International student must be enrolled in a partner university.
No language proficiency certificate is required. However, students must have a good knowledge in Portuguese to be able to follow the classes. The university has few specific classes taught in English, therefore it is necessary that the student has a good grasp of the portuguese language.
The College of Education Science offers Portuguese classes for exchange students without tuition fees or charges. The Business College offers classes in English.
Spring Semester 2014:
Fall Semester 2014:
1. Print, fill in and sign the study plan. This form should also be signed by a school representative;
2. Fill in the online application form, before the deadline;
3. Upload to the application form the following documents:
Important: The application will only be processed if all the documents are attached accordingly to the online application form.
4. In case of acceptance, the student and the school will be notified.
* Those courses are the ones that our Business College offers. However, some of them could not be available in fall/2014 if there is no demand.
The application process to study abroad at UDESC for international students will be online. The students should, within the application deadline, to fill in the application form, attaching all the required documents. More information:http://udesc.br/?id=467